- If you have a new message in your inbox, you will be alerted by a notice on your home page's bulletin board. See Automatic Features.
- Click on the notice or on the MESSAGES button on the top bar to go to your "View Messages" screen.
- The box at the bottom of the screen will display the sender, subject and date of messages you have received. Click on any of these to read the full message.
- If you wish to respond to a message, click the "Reply" button. This will take you the "Send a reply" screen, which has the address and subject already filled in. Remember, the user must have shared their messaging feature with you in order for you to reply.
- It is possible to read messages you have sent to others. From the View Messages screen, click on the arrow for the drop-down box beside INBOX.
- Click on "Sent Messages." The box below will now display the recipient, subject and date of messages you have sent in the past. Click on any of these to read the full message.