Adding a Share
- Remember that you can only share your record with a MyOSCAR user whose MyOSCAR ID you know.
- Once logged onto MyOSCAR, click on the SHARING button on the top bar.
- Click Share access to my record with someone new.
- Check Yes, then click continue.
- On the next screen, type in the user's MyOSCAR ID. Then check the box of the role you wish to give the user. Roles are described in more detail in the Sharing and Roles.
- Click save.
Changing Someone's Role
- From the Active Shares screen, click on the user's name to remove them from the sharing list.
- Click the OK button when the pop-up asks if you want to delete the share.
- Click Share access to my record with someone new and re-add the user, this time checking the box of their new role.