- Click on the + on the Measurements header
- Select, in this case, the 'vitals' measurement group
- A place to put in measurements is shown with the last value in grey
- If you want to look at all previous measurements of that type (say BMI) you can click on the icon indicated by 4 to get the screen indicated as 6
- The last value is also shown on the encounter page, and you can click there also to get 6
- Here is a table of all the old measurements of this type. You may click on the graph icon to be shown the patients progress in a graph display.
- Entering values in measurement section will populate that value to other parts of the E-Chart ie DM flowsheet, Hypertension flowsheet, etc and certain eForms
Found in the measurements as a way to review multiple critical values and how they change over time
- Highlights will adjust the readings and measurements that are highlighted in yellow based on date
previous shown will alter the number of previous values shown, however
all values available will be used to generate spark-lines
- the pick date for the data at the top is the date for the observations, it defaults to the current date
- the spark-line graphic will show the trend in the numeric values or an 'X' or Check-mark for the latest value as appropriate
- you can add in new values and hit update to have the values printed in the chart
Flowsheets are triggered from the DxRegistry by certain codes. If a patient has that diagnosis then the measurements for that condition can be entered directly through the flowsheet, through a measurement group, or the indicators page, and will be populated for measurements that are linked from labwork. Entry of a measurement in one flow-sheet will be copied to all other relevant flowsheets, you only need to enter it once. The flowsheets can be user designed or from the stock evidence based sheets that have been developed such as Asthma, COPD, HIV, Hypertension, INR, CHF and Diabetes.
Triggered by the patient having an entry in the Dx registry of ICD9 code 401
Overdue measurements are highlighted in red.
By clicking on a text of the recommended measurement you can add in new values with the flow-sheet and hit update to have the values printed in the chart and the flow-sheet updated
Alternately you can click on Add All link to update all of them or Add Overdue link to update the overdue measurements.
Print prints of course
Congestive Heart Failure Flowsheet
Triggered by the patient having an entry in the Dx registry of ICD9 code 428
Triggered by the patient having an entry in the Dx registry of ICD9 code 250
Triggered by the patient having an entry in the Dx registry of one of the following ICD9 codes 42731 V5861 V1251
Triggered by the patient having an entry in the Dx registry of ICD9 code 042