126.96.36.199 Demographic Export
This export is for transferring patient demographic, clinical and administrative data to another clinic, or to another compatible program. Oscar will need to temporarily write to usr/local/temp for export to happen.
The Patient Demographic Export abstracts files and exports them in a standardized import export format
- Click on the 'Demographic Export' (if you do not see this option contact your site support staff for privileges)
- Choose a patient set from the drop down menu that you defined earlier in the Demographic
Tool. In this case we have selected the list of patient(s) that we labeled '>65'
- What do you want to export? Usually you want all options checked so 'Check All'
- Click the Export button to export into CMS spec 4.0 format.
- The zip file can be used to import the patient(s) into another Oscar or other compatible software. Alternately you can open it with a text editor or Firefox (the zip consists of a text file, a log file, and xml file)
The Diabetes export can be accessed here.
- Identify the patient set
- Specify the date range
- It will download a zip of XML files with certain data extracted from the chart as per OMD standard.
- The CIHI export is another specific format (Canadian Institute for Health Information)
- When this report completes the page will refresh with the generated file name appearing in the list.